1970 1 Ton Dodge Truck Front Disc Brake Kit
Our Kit Does Both Sides of the Axle, and Includes: Brackets, Grade 8 Mounting Hardware, 12 3/4" Vented Rotors, Calipers with 14" Stainless Flexible Lines. Kit Options Allow You to Upgrade Your Kit to Include: Powder Coated Finish Calipers, Performance Dimpled and Slotted Rotors.
Front Disc Brake kits are Only Sold as Complete Kits
Important Note for Installation
- To verify you are ordering the correct kit, measure your drum backing plate bolt hole spacing center to center on either your spindle/axle housing flange and compare to our spacing diagram.
- Fits 16" Single Disc Brake Style Wheels and Larger.
- It will not fit 15" Single Disc Brake Style Wheels or 4x4 front axles.
- Only fits 8 x 6 1/2" Wheel Lug Pattern
- Save your original hubs & bearings. Our rotor slips over your stock hubs.
- When converting from drum to disk. You will need to cut and re-flair your existing hard brake line or bend new ones. These are not supplied.