Replacement GM Universal Disc/Drum Style Cast Iron Master Cylinder
GM Universal Cast Iron 1" Bore; 9/16" & 1/2" Ports on Left Sides; and 3/8 Ports on both sides;
Exact Copy of Original Master Cylinder has a piston adaptor that will allow for power or manual applications.
- For Disc/Drum or Drum/Drum Applications. (Note: if you are running Drum/Drum you will also need a metering valve PVM)
- Part Number RDB1921H-MC or RDB1322H-MC
- Bore Size 1"
- Application Disc/ Drum
- Master Cylinder Finish Cast Iron
- Port Sizes 9/16"-18 & 1/2"-20 or 3/8 ports on both sides
- Length 8"
- Height 5"
- Center Mounting Holes 3-3/8"
- Bowl Dual
- Box Size 8x8x14
- Weight 10
Notes Universal fit made for disc brake conversions with a dual bail fluid compartment and adapter for power or manual brakes. Can be used for manual or power applications. Deep bore with a shallow bore adapter included.: