1996-2003 Dana-80 Cummins Diesel Dual Rear Wheel Disc Brake Kit
Our Standard Kit Does Both Sides of the Axle, and Includes:
- Brackets, Grade 8 Mounting Hardware, Park Brake Housing Extension,
Spacer Plates, and 12 3/4" Vented Rotors.
Kit Options Allow You to Upgrade Your Kit to Include:
- Calipers with Pads in Raw or Powder Coated Finish and 8" Stainless Flexible Brake Lines.
- Performance Dimpled and Slotted Rotors
Important Note for Installation
- To verify you are ordering the correct kit, measure your drum backing plate bolt hole spacing center to center on either your spindle/axle housing flange and compare to our spacing diagram.
- Drum weight 47 pounds. Disc weight 29 pounds. 18 pounds savings in unsprung and rotating weight per side.
- Fits most 16 Inch and Larger Dual Wheels.
- Only Fits 8 x 6 1/2" Wheel Lug Pattern.
- The back of the register on the hub is 5.300 thousandths. Only one axle has been found to have this.
- When converting from drum to disk. You will need to cut and re-flair your existing hard brake line or bend new ones. These are not supplied.