1980 & Newer Ford 8.8 F-150 & Bronco, E-150-2006 Rear Disc Brake Kit
Our Standard Kit Does Both Sides of the Axle, and Includes:
- Brackets, grade 8 mounting hardware, park brake housing extension, and 11 9/16" vented rotors.
Kit Options Allow You to Upgrade Your Kit to Include:
- Calipers with pads in Raw or Powder Coated Finish and 8" stainless flexible brake lines.
- Performance Dimpled and Slotted Rotors
Important Note for Installation
- To verify you are ordering the correct kit, measure your drum backing plate bolt hole spacing center to center on either your spindle/axle housing flange and compare to our spacing diagram.
- Only Fits 5 x 5 1/2" or 5 x 135mm Wheel Lug Pattern.
- When converting from drum to disk. You will need to cut and re-flair your existing hard brake line or bend new ones. These are not supplied.