1988-2000 Truck Suburban Blazer 5 or 6 Lug GM 10 12 14 Bolt Rear Disc Brake Kit
Axle Housing to Axle Shaft Spacing:
Measure your spacing from the back side of the axle shaft to your axle housing flange. To order, select the dropdown size that matches your spacing: Standard or 3" or 5". You will need to know this measurement to place an order for the correct kit to fit your application.
Our Standard Kit Does Both Sides of the Axle, and Includes:
- Brackets, Grade 8 Mounting Hardware, Spacer Plates, and 11 9/16" Vented Rotors.
Kits With Calipers Does Both Sides of the Axle, they include the above
- Kits that are ordered with the parking brake style calipers also include the flexible stainless steel brake lines, and cable housing extension tubes.
- Kits with non-parking brake calipers come with flexible stainless steel brake lines.
Kit Options Allow You to Upgrade Your Kit to Include:
- Calipers with Pads in Raw or Powder Coated Finish
- Black Powder, Red Powder coated brackets.
- Performance Dimpled and Slotted Rotors
Disc/ Disc Applications.
- IF you have ABS you shouldn’t need to do anything else providing the ABS system is working properly.
- Applications PRE-ABS running Disc/Disc brakes. The kit works with the stock master cylinders, if you are wanting a better pedal feel; the master cylinder needs to be changed out for a master cylinder made for disc/disc applications.
Important Note for Installation
Master Cylinder & Brake Boosters
- To verify you are ordering the correct kit, measure your drum backing plate bolt hole spacing center to center on either your spindle/axle housing flange and compare to our spacing diagram.
- 1988-1998 10 & 12 Bolt Standard Spacing Works with C-Clip Eliminator Kits.
- Fits only semi float axles.
- Fits most 15 Inch and larger disc brake (not drum) style wheels.
- Only fits 5 x 5" or 6 x 5 1/2" Wheel Lug Pattern
- When converting from drum to disk. You will need to cut and re-flair your existing hard brake line or bend new ones. These are not supplied.