Proportioning Valves are used to balance front to rear brakes.
- Black finish, Chrome finish or Aluminum Finish
- Maximum pressure regulation 300 psi.
- Inlet port of valve: 1/8"-27 NPT
- Standard adaptors: 3/8"-24 for 3/16" line included.
- Mounting hole diameter: .250" (two)
- Adjustable proportioning valves are essentially pressure reducing valves and are often utilized in disc/drum, disc/disc, and drum/drum braking systems. The valve is used to control front-to-rear brake pressure bias and will work for all types of vehicles. Install this valve between the distribution block and the rear flex hose in the front to rear rigid brake line. Always use tube wrenches to tighten fittings properly. The final settings of this valve will depend on your vehicle, and individual preference.
If your vehicle has ABS Rear Brakes, Nothing else is needed. The ABS controls the brakes perfectly.
If you do not have ABS brakes and you are experiencing rear brake lock up, you can add our part# 3328 Adjustable Proportioning Valve to the rear brake line.
- Adjustment Style Knob Adjustable
- Inlet Quantity (1) 3/8"-24 Female Inverted Flare
- Outlet Quantity (1) 3/8"-24 Female Inverted Flare
- Finish Black Anodized
- Material Aluminum
- Comes complete with (2) 3/8"-24 Female Inverted Flare Fittings