1988-1993 Dana-60-70 Truck Rear Disc Brake Kit
Our Standard Kit Does Both Sides of the Axle, and Includes:
- Brackets, Grade 8 Mounting Hardware, Park Brake Housing Extension, and 12 3/4" Vented Rotors.
Kits With Calipers Does Both Sides of the Axle, they include the above
- Kits that are ordered with the parking brake style calipers also include the flexible stainless steel brake lines, and cable housing extension tubes.
- Kits with non-parking brake calipers come with flexible stainless steel brake lines.
Kit Options Allow You to Upgrade Your Kit to Include:
- Calipers with Pads in Raw or Powder Coated Finish
- Black Powder, Red Powder coated brackets.
- Performance Dimpled and Slotted Rotors
Disc/ Disc Applications.
- IF you have ABS you shouldn’t need to do anything else providing the ABS system is working properly.
- Applications PRE-ABS running Disc/Disc brakes. The kit works with the stock master cylinders, if you are wanting a better pedal feel; the master cylinder needs to be changed out for a master cylinder made for disc/disc applications.
- We sell these master cylinders please see the link on this page.
Important Note for Installation
- To verify you are ordering the correct kit, measure your drum backing plate bolt hole spacing center to center on either your spindle/axle housing flange and compare to our spacing diagram.
- Has two stud hole patterns in the rotors for the two different size wheel studs.
- Fits most 16" Single Disc Brake Style Wheels and larger.
- Will not fit 15" Single Disc Brake Style Wheels or Dual Wheels.
- Only Fits 8 x 6 1/2" Wheel Lug Pattern.
- When converting from drum to disk. You will need to cut and re-flair your existing hard brake line or bend new ones. These are not supplied.