1963-1968 D-200 8 Lug Truck Front Disc Brake Kit
Front Disc Brake kits are Only Sold as Complete Kits
Kit Options Allow You to Upgrade Your Kit to Include:
- Calipers with Pads in Raw or Powder Coated Finish of Black or Red
- Black Powder coated brackets or Raw metal.
- Performance Dimpled and Slotted Rotors
Disc / Drum Applications.
- You need a Dual reservoir master cylinder that is Disc / Drum. If you already have that you may need to change your proportioning brake valve to Disc/Drum.
- If you are running the master cylinder on the frame rails. You will need the above along with 2lb residual valve to the front brakes (generally 2 one for each line) and 1- 10lb to the rear drum brakes.
- When running Disc/Drum we recommend a master cylinder bore size of 1”.
Master cylinder, brake boosters, proportioning valves can be found HERE
Brackets are shipped in raw metal or Black Powder coated (Option)
Important Note for Installation
- To verify you are ordering the correct kit, measure your drum backing plate bolt hole spacing center to center on either your spindle/axle housing flange and compare to our spacing diagram.
- Save your original hubs & bearings. Our rotor slips over your stock hubs.
- Fits most 16" Single Disc Brake Style Wheels and larger.
- It will not fit 15" Single Disc Brake Style Wheels or 4x4 front axles.
- Only fits 8 x 6 1/2" Wheel Lug Pattern.
- When converting from drum to disk. You will need to cut and re-flair your existing hard brake line or bend new ones. These are not supplied.