1964-1977 G.M. 10 & 12 Bolt C-Clip/Non-C-Clip Car Rear Disc Brake Kit
Our Standard Kit Does Both Sides of the Axle, and Includes:
- Brackets, Grade 8 Mounting Hardware, Spacer Plates, and 11 1/4" Vented Rotors.
Kit Options Allow You to Upgrade Your Kit to Include:
- Calipers with Pads in Raw or Powder Coated Finish, Park Brake Housing Extension (connects park brake cable), and 8" Stainless Flexible Brake Lines.
- Performance Dimpled and Slotted Rotors
Important Note for Installation
- To verify you are ordering the correct kit, measure your drum backing plate bolt hole spacing center to center on either your spindle/axle housing flange and compare to our spacing diagram.
- Fits most 15 Inch and larger disc brake (not drum) style wheels.
- C-Clip or Non C-Clip Style Axle
- Only Fits 5 x 4 3/4" Wheel Lug Pattern
- When converting from drum to disk. You will need to cut and re-flair your existing hard brake line or bend new ones. These are not supplied.