1960-1980 Land Cruiser FJ-40-45-55- 60 Full Float Axle Rear Disc Brake Kit
Our Standard Kit Does Both Sides of the Axle, and Includes:
- Brackets, Grade 8 Mounting Hardware, and 11 9/16" Vented Rotors.
Does not include brake lines. You can order from the below link.
Kits With Calipers Does Both Sides of the Axle, they include the above:
- Kits that are ordered with the parking brake style calipers also include the flexible stainless steel brake lines, and cable housing extension tubes.
- Kits with non-parking brake calipers come with flexible stainless steel brake lines.
Kit Options Allow You to Upgrade Your Kit to Include:
- Calipers with Pads in Raw or Powder Coated Finish
- Black Powder, Red Powder coated brackets.
- Performance Dimpled and Slotted Rotors
Important Note for Installation
- To verify you are ordering the correct kit, measure your drum backing plate bolt hole spacing center to center on either your spindle/axle housing flange and compare to our spacing diagram.
- Only Fits 6 x 5 1/2" Wheel Lug Pattern
- Fits most 15 Inch and Larger Disc Brake (not drum) Style Wheels.
- When converting from drum to disk. You will need to cut and re-flair your existing hard brake line or bend new ones. These are not supplied.
- Toyota parking brake cables should be custom made when changing to our new parking brake calipers. Our calipers cable pulls to the front of the vehicle, not sideways like the stock ones do. You will need to have cables made to go to the front, and connect to your parking brake cable that comes back to the cross-member. **Failure to do this will result in the new parking brake calipers, getting out of adjustment**