1980 & Newer FJ-40-60-62 & 80 Land Cruiser Full Float Axle Rear Disc Brake Kit
Our Standard Kit Does Both Sides of the Axle, and Includes:
- Brackets, Grade 8 Mounting Hardware, Spacers, and 11 9/16" Vented Rotors.
Does not include brake lines. You can order from the below link.
Kits With Calipers Does Both Sides of the Axle, they include the above:
- Kits that are ordered with the parking brake style calipers also include the flexible stainless steel brake lines, and cable housing extension tubes.
- Kits with non-parking brake calipers come with flexible stainless steel brake lines.
Kit Options Allow You to Upgrade Your Kit to Include:
- Calipers with Pads in Raw or Powder Coated Finish
- Black Powder, Red Powder coated brackets.
- Performance Dimpled and Slotted Rotors
Important Note for Installation
- To verify you are ordering the correct kit, measure your drum backing plate bolt hole spacing center to center on either your spindle/axle housing flange and compare to our spacing diagram.
- Only Fits 6 x 5 1/2" Wheel Lug Pattern
- Fits most 15 Inch and Larger Disc Brake (not drum) Style Wheels.
- When converting from drum to disk. You will need to cut and re-flair your existing hard brake line or bend new ones. These are not supplied.