1966-1983 AMC Rear Disc Brake Kit
Our Standard Kit Does Both Sides of the Axle, and Includes:
- Grade 8 Mounting Hardware,
- Spacer Plates,
- 11 1/4" Vented Rotors.
Kits With Calipers Does Both Sides of the Axle, they include the above
- Kits that are ordered with the parking brake style calipers also include the flexible stainless steel brake lines, and cable housing extension tubes.
- Kits with non-parking brake calipers come with flexible stainless steel brake lines.
Kit Options Allow You to Upgrade Your Kit to Include:
- Calipers with Pads in Raw or Powder Coated Finish
- Black Powder coated brackets.
- Performance Dimpled and Slotted Rotors
Important Note for Installation
- To verify you are ordering the correct kit, measure your drum backing plate bolt hole spacing center to center on either your spindle/axle housing flange and compare to our spacing diagram.
- NOTE: All AMX and some others cannot use parking brake calipers if your axle has torque bars.
- Fits most 15 Inch and Larger Disc Brake (not drum) Style Wheels.
- Only fits 5 x 4 1/2" wheel lug pattern.
- When converting from drum to disk. You will need to cut and re-flair your existing hard brake line or bend new ones. These are not supplied.